Larksong Grotto I just thought I'd sit here quietly
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak was confused at first, in the past he'd been such a good fighter he didn't earn any scars as he always won rather quickly and sufficiently, and if not was quick enough not to gain any lasting wounds. "My evidence is that I am scarless," he pointed out, wondering if they would understand. The offer wasn't one a strange one, so he wouldn't back down from it. He nodded, as in accepting the spar, and began to ready himself for the fight that would soon take place. He looked back at the Alpha, "I'm assuming if I lose, I won't be allowed to enter?" Such an idea was fair enough, and he wouldn't object agaisnt it—thinking if he were in charge of a pack he'd do the same. But he's had his taste of leadership, and was rather bad at it, so such a role would never come around anytime soon. 

He had yet to fight any wolves in Teekon, only the ones in his home and rival packs. Where most of the training was all the same, but this wolf, he had different ways of strategy and in truth, the pale wolf feared losing. It was uncommon for him to do so, but possible. Novak was aware of his large build, even if he weren't in a military pack such a figure was obvious built for strength, of course fighting didn't just come for strength, it involved thinking, analyzing, to him at least.
Messages In This Thread
I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Novak - March 27, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Skeet - March 28, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Reek - March 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Novak - April 15, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Skeet - April 15, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Reek - April 16, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Novak - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Skeet - April 17, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Reek - April 19, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Novak - April 20, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: I just thought I'd sit here quietly - by Skeet - April 24, 2016, 05:00 PM