Hushed Willows There are thieves in the temple tonight
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
And of course, the question of why. Why was she here and not there? Why had Arkham even offered himself as her protector? Why not just find a dank little hole when the time came and poop out these babies, then be done with it? Tavi didn't know what to say. How could she stick around in secret if she blabbed about her problems to every stranger that discovered her. That led to another question though — had Arkham kept her secret from his own wolves? Wouldn't that put her in more danger?

I have joined you, she corrected the older wolf, letting a small smile linger upon her face. I'm just as much a member of your pack, and your family, as anyone else. But she was hidden away. That was a fact that nobody could avoid. To explain that, she added on: I think he just wants to keep me safe. I'm due soon, and... Maybe he doesn't trust anyone around here to look after me. She hadn't meant for it to sound so grim nor so insulting, because surely someone among the pack would be able to aid her when the birthing came. 

Tavi sighed and shrugged her shoulders, her pudgy body shifting softly. I have nowhere else to go.
Messages In This Thread
There are thieves in the temple tonight - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: There are thieves in the temple tonight - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 07:03 PM