Sleeping Dragon you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
The male's greeting is accepted by the viking queen who gave him a soft nudge of acknowledgment and acceptance. Despite her hesitance about bringing Thuringwethil to see him and the three he brought with him to Sleeping Dragon she had watched them from afar and while she remained uncertain of the young female he brought she is no longer uncertain of Gavriel himself. “As much as I yearn for battle like Odin's Valkyries I do also enjoy the quiet,” She murmured with a soft churr of a chuckle as she took a moment to settle upon her haunches, her tail making a sweeping gesture against the dirt before it curled around her paws, tucked close around her body. “for a while we'd had an influx of trespassers. One of which is very lucky Thurin saw it fit to keep him,” like some kind of pet. She still was largely disgusted by Storm and would have enjoyed booting him out of her lands to try to fend for himself but she'd come to discover that the half-breed appeared to be, essentially, harmless. Gyda could hardly take any man that peed himself at her assertion of dominance seriously.

“Are you settling in well?” She inquired with interest, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side as she studied him, inspecting him in a different manner than she had during their first meeting. He was strong, able-bodied and she had no doubts that he could hold his own in a battle. For now, she tried to keep her mind focused on the formalities on her job and off of things that were of equal importance to her but lesser importance to anyone else.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky - by Gyda - April 22, 2016, 05:20 AM