Sunbeam Lair I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A in her body language had not been made, nor her expression altered, that might suggest Asterr had been incorrect in her assumption that the girl was interested in botany. Such a skill would most definitely be beneficial to the tribe, especially when it came to teaching those who were also interested in plants and their usages—of course, that was assuming the darkling already had some knowledge on plant life, and would not need any lessons for herself, first. If that wasn't the case, however, Asterr would not be against teaching her, though her own specialty did not revolve around plants as a whole just yet. She was a herbalist at heart, after all, and so the majority of her knowledge revolved around herbs with medical properties, rather than flora as a whole. Thus, the chieftess smiled, content with the answer she'd been given; it was more that she was content with the response she'd assumed, actually, if one wished to be technical.

When the moon had been brought into question, it'd seemed to have gotten a physical response out of Lunae. "Moon, yes? A lovely name," she'd said, once more growing content with how well things appeared to be going. Even if 'Moon' was not her legitimate name, it was clear that it was close enough to be acceptable, and that was all the dragoness could hope to acquire from the muted girl. "I am certain you are eager to complete this so that you might rest, but I have but a single question more for you to answer." The interest the girl was believed to hold was enough to satisfy the young leader, as was the fact that she'd not given up with answering despite the troubles faced. A willful girl she was, the type Asterr would enjoy having within her ranks. "Will you give to us your loyalty? Both the tribe as a whole and myself as an individual?" the yearling would ask, falling silent directly after as she observed the potential member. The demeanor exhibited was watched closely, as was her head in preparation for a nod or a shake.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”