Duskfire Glacier love will always be a lesson
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
"Or perhaps I appreciate intimate privacy with me and the heavens," Ann made known, and there was no more talk of the stars that lay above them nor the shifting colours of the sky. There was a lapse of silence where the woman stared up into the darkness so pure and black, untouched; unravaged by the light of the sun. "Annoyance does not suit your face, good sir." Again, Andromeda did not care for his irritation nor his displeasure since she had come here, not expecting his presence to already have established itself in the clearing. In a grove surrounded by trees, she was content with or without his massive frame obstructing her view of the sky.

"I did not go for your food, did I?" She smirked, lips quirking with a glint of white poking through. "That is respect enough." Amusement littered her voice - it seemed to be ever present nowadays, what with never-ending sources of it. Shrugging pointed shoulders, Ann let her eyes fall to her paws, glancing "demurely" at the slender appendages. Bright eyes flicked back up to the man's, taking in his form for the first time.

"Ishtar," She tried, and let it roll off her tongue. It was thick - heavy with an accent when he pronounced it, different from their spoken language. It was smooth, flowing off her vocals as she spoke - but it was so, so drastically different. A foreign, beautiful mess of sounds. Ishtar. "Was? So, he no longer rules, then?"  And Ann grins innocently as if to suggest there is a new king. "They call me Andromeda."
Messages In This Thread
love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 17, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 20, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 20, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 20, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 21, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 21, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 22, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 22, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: love will always be a lesson - by Ishtar - April 23, 2016, 05:37 AM