Ravensblood Forest hello, it's me
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The sweet scent of celandine mixed with catnip filled his nose, leaving him to sigh. That was a good sign. There was also the scent of tree sap, which confused him at first. But as soon as he almost walked into a tree, he could see the red liquid run down. He looked at the liquid, watched it drip down like blood out of a wound. What it was good for, he didn't know, but he would definitely remember it. He found the scent especially enchanting, for it smelt so unique, so forest like. It was as if he were swimming in it, so strong was the scent to him. 

But his peace was disturbed. Not only by the smell of another of his kind -one that smelled an awful lot like another pack wolf- , but also by a voice. It sounded almost like a whisper, so far he was from the source of the sound. His emerald orbs looked around, almost lighting up with curiosity. Who was so well-spoken? So one with nature itself? He found himself ignoring the scent of celandine, catnip and the faint smell of chickweed now too, and made his way through the forest gracefully, full of himself.

Why do thou call out to the wind? Why do thou call out to me? He replied, voice as sweet as sugar, as honey, as flowery as a rose field. He could not yet see the creature, but he kept moving, like a shadow.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:10 PM