Redhawk Caldera take this sinking boat and point it home
15 Posts
Ooc —
The small red creature seemingly materialized out of thin air, and Panther had the forthcoming wit to appear abashed, as she couldn't possibly be any other wolf than the one that had been called. This could be untrue, but the evidence before him was surmounting, and the tall black Crestwood dipped into a crouch, tucking his ears neatly as they talked rather plaintively of his fate. The nameless Caldera male seemed to be on his side, and Panther angled his slim muzzle towards the red-furred superior without lifting his eyes to her face. "My name's Panther Crestwood. I was born just a little while after you left," he thought to explained, but then also figured this was mostly useless, so he cleared his throat and surged on lowly.

"Robin said you had a pack out this way, and I had an interest in exploring so I thought I might seek to join you, earn myself a place of residence here, while I sniff about when I can, dabbling here and there where curiosity leads." He sounded a little floaty, so thought to amend with: "I'll do whatever I need to have a place to call home— I'm not keen on being a loner, it's not practical— and though I figured my odds of acceptance are about the same anywhere, I thought I might have a negligible advantage by being related to the owner."
Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Panther Crestwood - April 22, 2016, 12:36 PM