Hushed Willows There are thieves in the temple tonight
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova saw the girl smile, but couldn't tell if she was sincere or not. She was convinced, until she suggested that Warbone didnt think they were GOOD ENOUGH. Perhaps if she'd have looked into it, she'd have seen the innocence behind the grey females words. But the vain female took it personally, maybe for a slightly okay reason?
          "I hope not, since I told him I would help with anything pup related.... But I suppose its none of my business what my alpha decides. I'm only an epsilon. If you do need help, all it takes is to ask."
She still didn't understand how being AWAY from the pack was safer. All the wolves here were under his command and surely wouldnt harm one of their own regardless let alone PUPPIES. But it wasn't her problem. If Octavia needed her, she knew who to howl for or where to look. With one more sad, hurt look, Nova trotted off. She'd convinced herself that the female didnt at all want to talk and even worse didn't want to be with a pack she supposedly joined, and so would not stick around. Surely she would try again, eventually, but not now.
Messages In This Thread
There are thieves in the temple tonight - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: There are thieves in the temple tonight - by Nova Rose - April 22, 2016, 06:02 PM