Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
37 Posts
Ooc —
Chosovi had traveled with the lot of them, loyal 'til the end. Though it was the Maplewood that had appealed to her, it was for the most part because she had been so very tired and they were the first pack she had come across. She owed Saena for her kindness in letting her in the pack at all, so Chosovi had no qualms with whatever decisions were made. She couldn't give a damn about the situation they had been through, though felt bad Saena had seen so much baloney the past year. Moving seemed to be the best option for multiple reasons. She didn't really trust Reek, because he attacked Luke instead of just leaving... the war that was spoken of just seemed inevitable. She was glad to come with Saena on this journey; she would help found something now, which would look cool on her resume. 

She presented her mouth as a potential carrier for the cubs, but was never taken up on the offer. Chosovi didn't mind at all. She was sure she could take care of business if she had to, but kids were a lot of responsibility. God forbid she tripped with them in her mouth. 

When Saena declares this is where they will camp for the night, Chosovi breathes in the salty air. Never in her life had she been near the sea, but she was excited to see it. Chosovi looked at her companions and then looked back to Saena, not sure if the other wanted to be followed. Well, if Saena was looking for shelter, she might as well look with her. Though the Maplewood had no communal den, she felt while they were displaced it was best to stick together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Chosovi - April 23, 2016, 05:27 PM