Phoenix Maplewood The Verdict
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Spring's disdain ought to come as as a surprise to the Alpha female, who's only ever known the Gamma's sweet and kind side, but it's not without satisfaction that she smiles thankfully. Turning the wolves of the maplewood against their former Alpha male wasn't her original plan, but now that the opportunity presents itself, Saena seizes it readily.

"Thank you," she says, leaning forward to bump Spring's snout with her own, if permitted. "I wish they didn't need to grow up without a dad, though," and this is true and heartfelt. Had she foreseen the falling apart of her relationship, Saena would've put the brakes on it then and there. Bringing children into the world without a proper family is, perhaps, the one thing the Alpha can't stomach, but she has no choice now and must accept it for the sake of her innocence pups.

"I had four parents when I was a kid," she said after a beat, "my mom passed away when my brother and I were born and we were adopted by the Alpha pair, who're also relatives. My real dad hung around for a bit, but ended up leaving before we really even knew him." Come to think of it, Saena doesn't remember what Kisu looks like anymore, it's been so long since she's last seen him. "But then my mum and dad, the ones that adopted me, had a falling out. My mom left without a word, and my dad... well, he chose his new mate over my siblings and I. I never wanted my kids to have to go through that kind of pain." She sighs, but then lifts the corner of her lip as optimistically as possible and mumbles, "maybe it's better I found out now rather than later, so they won't even really know."
Messages In This Thread
The Verdict - by Spring - April 03, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 19, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 04:30 PM