Blacktail Deer Plateau Well you only need the light when it's burning low
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I..." Osprey muttered and cast an uncertain glance back at her small den she had shared with Crete and which had felt so empty and lonely during the past few weeks. She valued her independence and now - giving up her own little home - seemed like admitting that whatever remnants were left of that were gone. She was sick, she couldn't provide for herself, she would probably die, if she stayed here alone. And she feared that, the idea that the Death was looming there just around a corner. For a second she thought she caught a glimpse of it's fiery red eyes glistening in the dark mouth of the den and she shuddered.

"I... I think I will stay with you," she finally said, avoiding to look her friend in the eyes. There wasn't any other chance, was there? Despite her openess and friendliness to people, when matters got serious, she preferred to stick to her closest members of the family. Peregrine would be her first choice and Atticus would be the second. But since neither were available and since she didn't want to burden them with her presence, she decided to take the neutral path.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well you only need the light when it's burning low - by Osprey - May 01, 2014, 03:43 PM