Emberflame Ridge How do I convince you that it's me I don't like
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr wasn't far from home this time, just sniffing around Emberflame Ridge. He'd come in his usual search of territory, but this one was not living up to what he'd hoped. It was too close to other borders to be of comfort, Marauders Keep specifically. He had no wish to settle close to Warbone, out of respect more so than anything, and was actually thankful that this place wasn't good for him. As he went off to scent for something else, however, his attention was drawn to a howl. It sounded sad, depressed, and broken: all the more reason for Zephyr to check it out. He trotted forward with his usual bouncy gait, scenting a male not far. He approached with caution, in case this wolf should retaliate, and came into sight of another black male. He was much thinner than Zephyr, and likely smaller, but that didn't mean a damn thing if it came to aggression. He hoped it didnt come to such things, preferring to make a new friend than to add an enemy.
           "Hello?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I convince you that it's me I don't like - by Zephyr Maverick - April 24, 2016, 11:10 AM