The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"The same," Osprey replied with a smile, when Saena finally recognized her. She wondered, if she really had aged that much or the time spent apart was the reason for not being counted in the list of "someones that were known". Surely along with her fifth birthday more white hairs had appeared around her muzzle, eyes and head... and, when she had had a better and more thorough look of the girl in front of her, in the moment of silence that followed, she had to admit that the other had changed as well. 

"You look... quite miserable," she stated the obvious with a hint of kindness in her voice. "Care to have a bite and tell, what has happened?" she took a step to the side welcoming the girl to join and follow her further in the forest. From her experience the conversations always went smoother at the lunch-table.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Osprey - April 24, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM