Phoenix Maplewood The Verdict
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened as Saena began with a friendly bump to her own muzzle.  It was sad to hear Saena open up to her about her broken family.   It almost made Spring feel guilty in a way, that she had had such a great upbringing... well until the sickness, but still at least she herself had gotten to know her Mother and had not had her family leave on their own will and turn their backs on her.  It made Spring’s mood falter even further to hear Saena compare this to what she wanted for her pups.  Her expression softened up as Saena finished.

“Saena.”  She began in a quiet murmur.  “I’m so sorry, I had no idea.  That’s horrible.  I can’t believe you had such a horrible upbringing.”  Spring didn’t know if their was much more to say about Saena’s horrible family in this situation.  It was just beyond horrid, terrible and cruel.  She moved on to the topic of the pups.  “Well... one thing I know for sure is that you’ll do so much better than Reek ever would.  Those pups are better of with only you and not some foul wolf like Reek.”  She paused for a moment, holding back a fresh tidal wave of ugly remarks about Reek before continuing, with something a little more heartfelt.  “One day I’m sure you’ll find someone perfect for you Saena.  Maybe then the pups can have a Father along with you their Mother that they deserve.  Don’t worry.”
Messages In This Thread
The Verdict - by Spring - April 03, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 19, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 04:30 PM