Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
37 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gaia had been relatively quiet during their journey, more or less keeping to herself. The pale tawny wolf had skirted behind those trusted with the puppies to help keep an eye upon them, though one from further back – she had yet to earn the trust of her Alphas and was not keen to earn the ire from either of them by getting too close.

They traversed along the mountain, and when settling upon the ridge, Saena’s words drew a sigh of relief from the girl, who could feel the fatigue in her own joints and muscles. One ear would flicker at the sound of soft words about them – a pale she-wolf made a suggestion that she scout, and stealing a moment of peacefulness for herself, Gaia cast her eyes out toward the ocean air, breathing in the saltiness with a wave of ease. There was something soothing about the ocean, though she had never fully explored it.

“Some of us could try to hunt,” she offered gently her eyes shifting to the pale she-wolf who had spoken of scouting earlier – knowing full well that the puppies and mother had to be tired and hungry. Whether the tired pack would be successful was questionable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Gaia - April 25, 2016, 07:34 AM