Sleeping Dragon you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Silence falls between them and, for a moment, he thinks it’s because the comment of his preference. He assumes that that would begin to travel the borders again, side by side, and just enjoying their company. When she begins to move, he picks up a paw to continue his advance, but he’s cut off when she makes a circle around him. Gavriel stiffens and feels the skin upon his head tighten, ears splaying on top of his skull, and he feels a weird tightness in his chest he doesn’t understand.

Eventually, she comes back to stand in front of him and he watches her carefully—trying to decipher her expression from his peripheral without hitting her bright blue eyes—and cants his head when she offers him something. Gavriel takes a moment, expecting her to continue, but offers only if he’d care to hear. “Okay,” he says, trying to mask the uncertainty he suddenly feels.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky - by Gavriel - April 25, 2016, 08:47 AM