Sleeping Dragon you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
awkward post is awkward?

There is some pressure, even if she offers him the chance to say, that he might be judged if he says know. Even before he knows what it is, he tries to figure out before but he eventually settles his mind. He shan’t worry about something he can’t control, until it’s presented, and having a shaken home until recently, but he remains quiet while she explains and the pieces begin to come together.

Gavriel’s jaw tightens and the more she speaks, the more he understands and what she wants from him. He opens his jaws to speak, but she continues onward and answers the concern. The condition sounds like something he’d expect, though the entire situation of Drageda is a little weird to him, but he brushes it off and shrugs a shoulder. “Okay,” he says, and inhales a long breath. He did not have children of his own yet, nor a woman to call his own, but the task doesn’t much faze him. “As long as Heda doesn’t mind,” he adds, though the woman seems to have her bases covered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky - by Gavriel - April 25, 2016, 09:43 AM