Sleeping Dragon you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Gyda explains her original plan and Gavriel hums quietly to himself in consideration, unsure of where they would go from here. The woman barely knew him, but his association with their leader gave him an advantage. He can’t help but wonder about the other males in the pack, ones he had yet to meet, but perhaps the condition had not included them. Or they weren’t up to the queen’s standards. Shrugging it off, though, he wonders about his involvement in the children.

“I will be involved if you want me to, but if your original wish is not, I do not mind separating myself. An uncle, maybe?” he asks, though he can’t help but think of Seregrýn and their relationship is far from an uncle and a niece. He was donating his service to Drageda, he could keep his distance. “I will protect them with my life, regardless. The first children of Drageda,” or at least, his assumption. Breeding in Seageda had been easy, their populous that kept them afloat against the rest of the world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're seeing black and blue, so i'll paint you a clear blue sky - by Gavriel - April 25, 2016, 03:39 PM