Sunbeam Lair I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Added you to the ranks~ You can wrap this up with one more post and then go ahead and archive<3

Naught but a blink of an eye, and the younger was nodding. Acceptance of the conditions had been exhibited, earning from the dragoness her approval. The darkling, though mute and young still, showed promise from the start; ever since she'd survived her presumed encounter with a bear—even still, Asterr had no confirmation that it'd been a bear, but scents didn't lie. Thus, the distance between them was closed, the yearling's comportment cordial and open, an air of acceptance about her. Once close enough, she'd gently pressed her muzzle to Moon's shoulder, allowing it to linger there for a second longer than necessary before pulling away. "With your loyalty given, I welcome you into Ryūjin, Moon" she'd stated, smiling all the while as she looked upon the other. It still brought her joy to see that she had healed, and well enough, too, to be up and moving effortlessly.

Directly after, the girl stepped to the side, motioning for the other to cross the threshold into the tribe's claim. "For the time being, please make sure you are familiarizing yourself with the lair. I am sure you will make for yourself a family here." With that, the dragoness would begin walking, moving forward with the belief that she was being followed. Through the territory the other would be led if she were to follow, being shown the water source and the like, before being left to rest near to the heart of their claim.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”