Neverwinter Forest I lost 'im, gov.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Had he known better, Scimitar could have sworn the gold wolf was more downtrodden than usual – the grin that broke out before them from Goldhawk seemed more worn than usual, though somehow, the soggy wolf managed to keep his spirits up.

With the pines offering protection from the drizzle, the dark agouti man flicked an ear at the sound of Eshe’s paw falls, though his gaze only drifted to her briefly before he studied Goldhawk once more. He was eager to have this entire thing behind them – Saena was safe, and so his investment on seeking ot Goober had only been spurned by Eshe’s desire to help Charon – but if the plan had failed, he would not be sending more wolves out.

“You tried – it’s all any of us could do,” Scimitar noted, with the news that Goober has evaded them. Whether the man was simply on the move with his other friend, or had indeed felt suspicious about others asking about him, it was indeed hard to say. Glancing at Eshe, he gave a nod to her. “We should tell Charon – Moonspear can decide what they want to do from here.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 14, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 18, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 26, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 26, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - May 03, 2016, 03:33 PM