Blackfeather Woods heavy dirty soul
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She did not think much about Kove's former mate, nor her state of health. "Well, I think it's different for every one. Your Mother was probably ready to be one, but I guess.. i'm not," She replied truthfully. Maybe one day, but not while she had not done so many other things first. Children were life changing, the responsibility, the caution.. Kove had experienced it but she had not. "My childhood was different than your's. I had a mother, but she did not act like one but like a teacher, forced to look after pre-planned young she did not truly want. I did not have a father, as far as I knew he could have been any one of the males within the pack. Siblings, many. All created for the same reason, not for love. I don't know much about children, only from what I've learnt from you and Kendra. It's just not something I excel at, and I don't plan to rush into it with an empty head." She did not speak much of her childhood, only because she deemed it unnecessary. It was the usual sob story that nobody cared to know, and she had overcome. 

Her brow furrowed when Xan spoke of being replaced before. "How do you mean?" Certainly not here, or she would have done something. "You are Kove's son, you followed him here despite many things. You were the first kid I cared to know, and even though I am not, I will not hesitate to say that I care for you like a son. We stick together, and if I ever have children with your father, they will not take first priority but share the same affections as I do you," She was headstrong about the subject. She did not leave anyone behind, and would never let it happen. Even Xan's doubt on the subject made her upset that perhaps he felt she could move on without him. There were very select few that she needed in her life to keep her sane, and he was one of them. There was no doubt about that.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 02:04 PM