The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The same. Saena remembers Osprey only fondly in spite of their tense moments of the past. While she still doesn't agree with some of the woman's past actions, she's grown up enough to put it behind them. Now more than ever she can understand that others have their reasons for everything, even if she's unable to understand them.

"Oh," she mutters when Osprey notes her misery, but she supposes the older woman is right. Saena has been nothing but miserable of late, and surely it shows in the droop of her eyes and the drawn lines of her face. Osprey's changes are more along the lines of age, and perhaps something remaining from when she was believed to be dead, but she didn't appear stressed in any way. Saena is surprised to note she's relieved, as it means her former family hasn't come upon hard times.

"I won't take from your caches," says the piebald female, but she does take Osprey's offer to walk into the woods, an offer she's unlikely to ever make herself (but she will remember this kindness). "My pack had to flee our home," she begins as they walk, her eyes seeking the grand trees and her breath faltering momentarily, "another pack was seeking our blood and I have young children to keep safe. My mate left me for another, so I am all they have, and it was best for us to leave than to fight." But the pain of losing her home was evident. "We're resting on a ridge further up the coast. I wanted to let Dante and Lasher know, and make sure they're okay with another pack in the area. I don't think we'll be there permanently, but..." and she lifted her shoulders into an uncertain shrug.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 26, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM