Broken Antler Fen First Report
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
At last! Heavy paws pounded behind her, but she'd scented him first. She slowed and turned her head as he got closer, smile already splitting her face. Here came Sebastian, and he seemed excited to talk to her. Not as eager as she, of course, but his enthusiastic arrival gave her another jolt of energy. After apologizing, he seemed to read her mind for why she'd called and jumped right to the point. She chuckled and sat where she was, looking quite proud of herself as she launched into the tale that was only exciting in her mind. 
             "Well, I didn't get to meet Peregrine. Fox, though, she must've been pretty close cause she tore out of nowhere and came at me. I tossed the antlers to her and lowered myself, and that seemed to gain neutral ground with her. She didn't look much at the gifts, but I'm sure she did after I turned my back. I told her about how you'd settled here and that we wanted peace between packs. She clearly informed me that the best way to do so was to basically pretend each other just don't exist. I made myself scarce and that was that. She seemed.... Confused, though. You said you left on good terms?"
She could clearly remember Fox's confusion when she'd told her Sebastian sent gifts. Why was that?
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM