The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
when osprey summoned him, lasher sighed from where he lay in blue willow's embrace, the hungers of their bodies having been sated for the moment. yet he dutifully unraveled himself from her arms and kissed the healer's forehead, glancing 'neath a nearby tree to see that little emaleth and deirdre still slept. 

he was reminded that peregrine had asked after his sister -- he suspected that she carried children, but would see for himself. the path wound 'round and he paused to face not only the greyscale woman, but saena as well, her belly evidence that she had given birth, stress and old fear writ into her lovely features. "saena!" he exclaimed, surprise and worry flowing into his eyes. "what has happened? please, rest a while." he did not ask after her pups -- he assumed that they were young, and that she had stowed them away in some shadowed place, but apprehension for them also mounted swiftly in his breast.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Lasher - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM