Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira stood, exhibiting a outstanding amount of patience - something he was slowly teaching himself - as Bones flung herself at him in a manner that made the arrogant Princeling smirk taking it as an inevitable sign that she had missed him much, closing his eye when her tongue swiped over it, a snort escaping his black, leathery nostrils. In truth, he had missed her, too, and was rather glad she seemed unabashed to invading his personal space though he wasn’t sure he would ever admit that to her. “I am not your personal backscratcher,” He growled lowly, albeit playfully to her. Being a personal backscratcher sounded too much like something a peasant would do and Ira was certainly no one’s peasant. “I’m afraid I was unprepared and can only offer you my fantastic presence as a gift to woo you with,” Ira admitted to her with a raised brow sort of expression, figuring that his presence alone was beyond good enough. Clearly, he thought too much of himself, but seeing as no one (besides Jace) had ever bothered to correct him upon that opinion (not that Ira much cared what Jace thought of him) he would keep on believing it.

“Angry?” Ira repeated carefully, thoughtfully. He didn’t think Jinx would be angry at all, after all there was only one Swiftcurrent Creek wolf they were supposed to kill on sight as for the others (including Bones) Ira considered to be safe. “I don’t think so. Besides I don’t much care, you’re my girl,” It was an extremely possessive statement but Ira kept on talking not noticing. “and if they don’t like it they can go fuck themselves.” At that the Princeling snickered despite that he only on an extremely vague manner understood the meaning of the explicit word he had tossed around casually. “I’m exceptionally talented at sneaking but…I don’t want them to come snooping around in our business, or to chase you away or anything.” Because if Ira were to ever catch word of anyone chasing Bones away he would personally skin them alive and wear their pelt as a macabre trophy. For the longest time Jinx had been the only creature that Ira allowed himself to become close to and in many ways Ira did love Jinx - that would likely never change because she was the only mother he ever knew - but Bones was gradually becoming closer and meaning more to Ira. It was selfish to allow himself two creatures but he was daring enough to play with the fires of his curse - so long as he was the only one burnt.

“Well…tired of Lecter stinking up the den,” Because Ira wasn’t about to let Lecter covet Jinx all to himself, as far as Ira was concerned he had been there first (of course that wasn’t true but Ira didn’t care). “Oh yeah he’s my step father now,” Ira informed Bones, twisting his words with disdain. “But whatever. He’s old as dirt and will probably die soon anyway.” His dislike of Lecter was probably mostly based upon his jealousy - Ira didn’t like sharing Jinx’s attentions - though the fact that the shaman had spat duck feathers (of all things) at Ira hadn’t helped any. “Did you meet them?” Ira asked her, picking up quickly upon her evident delight and excitement at the fact that she had baby cousins. He had never really thought of babies much - only that Jinx had, briefly, had them growing in her womb before they had been aborted by the cougar’s attack (a fact that he still, secretly, partially blamed himself for despite Jinx’s reassurances).

At her breathless question of him knowing where babies came from he blinked down at her, wondering why that particular question came from. Admittedly, Ira had a very crude idea of where and how they came about having caught rabbits in the act of mating several times on his hunt for them, though he hadn’t exactly shared that with anyone because he wasn’t sure if he found it disturbing or fascinating - likely a mixture of both. It appeared that he would have to share of it, though, since she had asked and Ira didn’t make a habit out of lying. “I uh, have an idea of how and where they come from, yes,” A burst of heat came to the Princeling’s cheeks then and he shifted his weight as he pictured it - unbidden and humiliating in this situation - in his mind’s eye. He let out a small cough, and looked away from her for a few seconds, shifting his weight again. “Why?” He demanded, fixing his gaze upon her when he felt he had control over all the weird emotions surging through him.

Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM