Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
since thistle is unable to help she'll be behind the scenes gathering healing supplies if they are needed yez yez.

Thistle heard the howl that rose up above the ridge as she watched Ragnar work tirelessly at a gift for their sons and her eyes jumped towards the forest. She was certain it was that dodgy bear that almost had her and Pump for it's dinner not that long ago. A small deep growl came from the depths of her maw and she wondered briefly whether she should answer the call. While she could still hunt and still hold her own for the most part, fighting a bear did not look well for puppies so she decided she would have to stay and of course there was no way that Ragnar would let her go anyway, which he made obvious at his quiet words to stay put.

She was surprised at the smear of blood he presented though not at the mushrooms. She had guessed that he would have them hidden somewhere and though she did not like the thought of such things, she also knew it was another part of his culture that he adhered to so she spoke nothing on them. She would ask him about the cheek smear later. She nodded her head in semi-agreement. I'll gather up some healing supplies in case i need them hopefully I don't. It would give her something to do and it would keep her calm instead of allowing her to worry about her family and friends fighting something much bigger than they. She had caches all around the den site and even in the den. She had to really work on getting some niches in the den walls for the herbs so she could find them easier. This way she would have to dig each cache up to see what she held in them.

Thistle watched him go and with a soft parted sigh she began to look through the caches nearest the den so she could easily run into the den if needed most of them were inside though she had two outside. She began thinking in her head she would need Yarrow, perhaps some poppy though she was loathe to use it. Cobwebs, some jopi weed for infection and some Bergamot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears - by Thistle Cloud - May 02, 2014, 10:05 AM