Fox's Glade when i'm miles and miles apart from you.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn couldn't help but give a sly smile at Aaron's comment. Truth be told, she had never been certain in her first few encounters with Mordecai that he was feeling the same things that she was. He seemed to take a liking to her, but it had taken her a while to determine if his liking had been merely the friendly sort, the physical sort, or the undeniable, all-encompassing attraction that she herself had felt. At first, it had been his status as alpha of Ouroborous Spine that had drawn her, which had of course been deepened his the simple fact that he was a handsome specimen of their species. But then she'd gotten to know him, and it had grown to so much more. He was different than she; Mordecai had had no real aspirations for leadership or family, or any goal for his future really. He'd gone where life had lead him, as hard Harlyn, except that she'd always prayed that life would lead her to what she'd always dreamed of. Mordecai had found contentment in whatever he'd been dealt, and the druid had found such a nature infinitely irresistible.

"You know," Harlyn responded after her thoughtful had passed, "I think it's actually me that didn't know what I was getting into when I set out to win him." She chuckled softly at the thought, and quite suddenly she felt the turmoil over their current state easing a bit. No, he hadn't risen to the occasion lately and been the partner she'd expected him to be. But he was still Mordecai. He was still hers, and he still contained within him the beautiful soul she'd fallen for from the start.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - March 19, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: when i'm miles and miles apart from you. - by Harlyn - April 26, 2016, 08:03 PM