Redtail Rise I'm more a dog person
2 Posts
Ooc —
Bell. Calm, wise, smart, yet fierce to the extent of cruel to wolves. She crunched down on the pheasant she had caught earlier in the morn. As she finished off the fat creature, she realized that the scent of another being lingered. She opened her jaw slightly as to let the scent truly flow. Yes, it was exactly what she had expected: A young she-wolf. Likely naive as well and easily tricked. She crept along the trees, pale coat only flashing slightly between the thick trunks of the sparse burn. She gazed at her; nice and pretty, a perfect doll to ruin. Her hatred for wolves drove her to be so cruel while she was usually calm and sweet.

"Oh, my child." She whispered lightly. Her sentences were short and well thought. She hen dropped back and ran to the other side of the path far behind the girl.Her eyes flashed. "Sweet innocent one.." She cooed before moving once again, quick as a flash to the other side and ran ahead. "Little doll," she crooned.
Sorry, this was my first time posting w/ her so i wanted to put thought into her character.
Messages In This Thread
I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 26, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 27, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 29, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 29, 2016, 06:32 AM