Give me a fish, I'll eat for a day, teach me how to fish, I'll eat for a lifetime(J)
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
It was rare lately that anyone, who came at their borders, would not meet Ragnar first, because the white beast was practicaly living on the borders. Therefore Pump felt a little bit of giddy pride, when upon hearing the howl, she happened to be near the borders and find the visitor almost immediately. She didn't want to leave the "big-bad-and-scary wolf" title all to the Warden himself, because she was the queen, the rulemaker here after all.

If a month ago the female/male ration in the pack had been in favor of the latter, then now they were a very "feminine" community in general, therefore seeing yet another female wolf at the borders was not very surprising. She appeared to be very calm and peaceful, therefore Pump approached her without the "full dominance gear", rather with her tail raised a bit and her lopsided ears perked curiously forward.

"Greeting stranger," living with others had taught her to greet people, before getting to the matter. "What is your business here?"
Messages In This Thread