Phoenix Maplewood taken away to the dark side
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Permission was given to skip Chosovi to keep the thread going.

A light nod was given in recognition to Chosovi, who in turn, remained rather quiet for the time being. Goldhawk introduced himself formally, and Scimitar withheld a small grin, knowing the golden wolf to be quite the character in comparison to the rest of Scimitar’s pack, who Saena was more used to dealing with.

He listened to her story, wincing within at the closeness it held to his own recent past. The only difference was that when he had taken Eshe as a mate, he and Bazi had agreed their own mateship was done – and they only remained within the same pack as an attempt to rear their children.

“I’m sorry,” he offered gently, his muzzle giving a soft shake. It went without saying that his friendship extended to Saena, rather than Reek – he hadn’t dealt much with the man before. “But congratulations on your litter. You don’t need him to be a great mother,” he rumbled then, knowing it was not the same as her children having both parents – but at least they had her.

At her next query regarding the Grove, Scimitar’s muzzle gave another slow shake, a gentle sigh releasing from him. “We moved. A bear attacked my family – my son lost both of his eyes.” His heart ached at the loss – both then, and now, as he wondered how they were doing at the Ridge. “So we went outside the Wilds and away from the troubles here.. but it didn’t fix anything. Bazi and I couldn’t fix the strain in our relationship.. So we separated. We tried to stay together in the pack for our children, but it didn’t work out.. So some of us traveled to Neverwinter Forest and laid claim there.”

He paused then, his gaze drifting to Goldhawk, who likely had no history upon him. “Which leads us here now. We had a fellow visit us – Goober. He seemed amicable enough.. and he sought out your pack for a friend you both had in common. After he left, we found out from Moonspear that he had raped one of their own – so we were quick to come.” He studied her gently for a moment, his ears pulling back to his skull. Never again would he trust an outsider with the locations of those he considered friends. “I wanted to make sure you were okay and he didn’t come here.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 11, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Goldhawk - April 12, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 14, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Goldhawk - April 21, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 27, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:00 AM