Broken Antler Fen First Report
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian sat down and listened to her. He had to chuckle at the description of Fox because she really was like that. Her answers were also the same as he expected, somewhat at least. The dark colored male nodded slowly. That was a good idea. At least of ass kissing they would just ignore each other and deal with their own business.

"Thank you. If they want it like that then that is fine with me. We deal with our own business and they will do too," he explained. At least now he knew that he didn't need to fear the wrath of his former pack. "I think he was just confused that I was an alpha," he chuckled. "I did leave on good terms. I was a hard worker and a very loyal middle tier wolves. Their upper tier was full and I would never defy them. I was basically a member they could always rely on. I was even allowed to take on their family name Redhawk. When I expressed my feelings of wanting to leave to find a female for myself they were of course not too happy with the idea of losing a steady member, but they wanted me to be happy. So me leaving was technically natural, a young bachelor finding his own way. I don't think they saw me as a leading type back then," he smiled. "So Fox reaction is very logical to me. She wouldn't want a war or be violent towards us, but she also doesn't want to be close to us because I made my choice to leave them."
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM