Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Privately, Bones thought to herself, Oh, yes, you are! and her eyes twinkled merrily, yet she did not say this aloud. She smirked when he told her that she'd surprised him and that the only gift he could give her was himself. It pleased her that he really seemed to be sticking to his guns as far as romancing her went. So it hadn't been a passing fancy the last time. Something warm and fuzzy fluttered in the youth's belly.

That feeling intensified when Ira claimed her and Bones giggled at the profanity. "Well, if I'm yours, then that makes you mine!" she informed him with a waggle of her rump and a brief kiss to the side of his nose. Although being in Ira's presence filled her with a buzzing energy, she then forced herself to sit down at his shoulder and be still as she bent an ear.

"I can't imagine sharing living space with him," Bones sympathized, her nose wrinkling. "So he's your mother's mate now? I wonder what would attract her to him...?" she wondered aloud. Lecter was old, crusty and smelly. Even though she had nothing against him personally, she couldn't imagine wanting to be romantic with him. Her nose wrinkled even more and she tried to comfort her cohort by preening the soft, pale fur beneath Ira's ear.

And since they were on the subject, she suddenly exclaimed, "Ugh, I can't imagine them making babies together!" Then she added, "I just wanted to check because, you know, one thing leads to another. First we were friends, now we're courting. One day, we might be mates and then we'll have a family. I want to make sure you know what you're doing when that day comes!" She beamed brightly, teasingly at him, then nibbled at the corner of his mouth.
Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM