Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As the pack wolves mill about and begin declaring duties, Saena feels a strong pull to be useful as well. Chosovi lingers near in search of a task, and Sweet Spring settles nearby, clearly quite exhausted, while a more spirited Laika offers to scout out the area. That's a good idea, thinks Saena, though for a moment she's silent as she dips her snout to nose at tiny Indra's head. The girl has wandered nearer, still much too young to be out in the world but without a choice now, and Saena rearranges her legs to enclose her safely beneath her carriage.

The pale beauty that is Gaia offers to hunt, and Saena bobs her head in agreement. Hunting would be good. Casmir offers his assistance scouting to Laika, while Desna strides near and offers to help her watch the cubs. Saena smiles gratefully, but she's itching for a chance to stretch her legs and remains standing for now.

"You guys can go scout," she tells Laika and Casmir, granting them the permission—or perhaps just the approval—they sought in looking around. "Let us know if there's anything we need to be wary of." Shreya dismisses herself at this moment and the Alpha nods in understanding. She knows it was never Shreya's plan to travel more than she had to get to Phoenix Maplewood, and now she's in a situation where she hasn't got a choice. Saena would need time away, too.

Her eyes drift to Desna and the exhausted Spring, then, and she quietly asks, "are you two able to keep an eye on the pups yourselves? I'd like to help Gaia rustle up some grub and be useful to you all for once, but if you're both too tired, I'll understand." There were others to hunt anyway, but she knew the cubs would be safe with these two women, if an extra hand hunting was desired.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:31 AM