Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
If the outcome of the encounter between Jolon and Killdeer has been discussed, then I think we may be able to wrap this up here soon. ^^ Also, apologies for the wait. This is the last post from me if Ezimette follows Asterr.

The battle continued, the outcome seeming bad for the man that had possessed the audacity to target a member of the tribe. Her eyes lingered upon the men, observing their actions and awaiting the conclusion of the vicious actions. When she'd felt the touch of another against her, however, her head tilted in Ezimette's direction. The woman was weeping, perhaps with fear or perhaps with shock (she couldn't determine the exact cause). The yearling's body was still as she stood there, letting the other release all of her tears before a comforting nudge was delivered to her subordinate's cheek. Not a word was spoken, living in the silence of the moment and blocking out the sounds of the men's actions meters away from them.

It didn't last for very long, however, as more shouting was done, drawing the girl's attention away once more. To the battle she had looked, glancing from wolf to wolf as it progressed. Only when Noctura had approached her did she return her gaze to Ezimette, nudging her gently once more. "Come," she'd stated, taking a few steps away. To their guardian she had nodded, silently thanking him for his services. "We will be going. You need not see anymore of this, nor should you still be here once the battle has concluded." It was for her own safety then that the chieftess began to try and lead her away. If successful, she would herd the other female deep into the territory, where she would then be hidden away until her heat had passed. If her attempts failed, however, she would remain there still, acting as a silent observer.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM