Broken Antler Fen First Report
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
omg I literally almost messaged you about this. Haha. But then I disregarded it because I also maybe wanted Aduin as a beta (even though he is not that dominant) and then it would be logical to have brandy and Aduin as beta's... But ambrosia is like way better as a leader... Haha. So then after this struggle I decided to wait to see what happened IC'ly. XD

Edit: to answer your question, I think Sebastian would want to talk about it first and see if he could make something work xD

Sebastian slowly nodded at her question. "They do," he confirmed but he had another idea of making someone beta. Someone he could count on. Sebastian knew that ambrosia was becoming more of that type of wolf but with only a few months in this pack he wanted it fully stable first. "I first wanted my alpha female... Seeing how many of you females wanted me... I started to question if any of you females, sorry for saying it this way but I want to be honest with you, wanted the power and the breeding rights. I know it was the heat playing mostly but it unstabled us. By appointing anyone as beta so soon after all that it felt wrong and would probably have created some more drama. Maybe I am thinking too much about it. But I have been thinking about it. If you show the right example I might choose you as my beta. You have been a great help at the borders!"

Sebastian then looked at her. He was still thinking of asking Pearl as his mate. But if Ambrosia did not agree with that she might not be good beta material. If Ambrosia didn't like it what would that be for the rest of the pack. I was all so difficult when one was trying to be nice. He also liked his beta to give the right example, so he wanted his beta to at least have one trade.
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM