Broken Antler Fen First Report
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Once Brandy grows up a bit she wont be as bad xD Shes just got puppy energy. I plan on having her grow up exactly the way her mother should have, if possible. Ambrosia might feel some way about her daughter being beta before her but that'll be interesting. Aduin I think would be a good beta, especially with Brandy making things a bit more difficult. She has a reason to be tempered down and he has a reason to be more protective. I actually meant in general but hey I won't complain. xD Like, if theres no beta how does one challenge for it?

Ambrosia could not deny that she was a little unstable, but it was not the breeding rights or power she was in it for.... Okay, maybe a bit of the power. She had to admit that being more dominant would make her feel important, but she didn't want to ever be consumed BY the power. Mainly though, it was her drive to serve the pack that made her want it. It was a better way to do such a thing, and the bonuses were just that: bonuses. She understood his choice to hold off on choosing one, but his final words actually surprised her. She was being considered for beta then, eh? It was something she'd wanted in her old pack. Hell, she was practically being raised to one day lead the pack. But after abandoning them and having Brandy, well, she wasn't at all sure it'd ever happen. Sure, she'd always wanted it, but more important things had taken rule of her life.  Sebastian might not have been asking her, per say, but knowing she was at least on the list made her hopes rise. Would  she really be able to live the life she gave up? Her lemon eyes were wide as her gaze settled firmly on the alpha, but she smiled.
       "Me? That wasn't something I expected, but I can't say I wouldn't be excited. I'm glad you're being honest, I wouldn't want my feelings spared and only get part of the information I need."
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM