Phantom Hollow Call him Judas if you want, but he did it for reasons much older than silver
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sorry, missed this thread :( Maybe tagging me would've been a better idea, but hey, I'm here now!

Malice knew little of what was going on, only knew that there was a lot of destruction. Little bugs had even come inside her den in which she spend most of her hours, and she had crushed them. They were fucking annoying, that was for certain. Little did she know it had been a whole swarm and that there was little to none traces of green left in whole the Teekon.

A howl awoke her slumber, and with a loud yawn, she looked up. Huh, that's weird. Every time she looked outside, she could see the green of the many bushes. She raised an eyebrow. Could it be... Locusts? Oh dear, this couldn't be good. The pregnant lady, who was now slightly panicking, made her way out of the den that was always cold. She looked around. It was awful. It was as if she had awoken in the part of the forest that had burned down. Absolutely awful. So awful it made her pause for a few minutes before she rushed to the borders.

The pregnant queen, her belly now clearly showing some signs of life forming within her, approached the stranger head on. Her tail high, her stance proud, yet her eyes panicking. The mere opposite of Burke. Another loner wanting to join? Oh dear, why now?

Better make it fast. She murmured ever to softly. You there, do you know what has happened? She needed to know. This would be a disaster for all the packs if it had was what she thought.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)