Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
“I’m pretty sure that’s how it goes, yes,” Ira teased her, though in truth the Princeling didn’t mind being Bones’ beau. It was attention and any sort of attention was absorbed by the narcissistic youth like oxygen into his lungs. Plus, he did like her - for whatever his affection towards her counted for. Likely, she could do much better than him, after all he was no one’s idea of Prince Charming (except his own, of course) because while he was a Princeling he wasn’t nice or polite, or anything else your average ‘Prince Charming’ was. Jace would have, if he known about them (meaning Bones and himself) probably would have told her his demon spawn from Hell theory (which may or may not be correct). Then again, Bones was well aware of what Ira was like and for some ungodly reason he still could not make sense of liked him back. But he wasn’t about to complain or challenge whatever divine beings had a role in it.

“I wish I knew,” He said with a grimance but then shook his head furiously. “Nevermind. I really don’t want to know,” Nevermind that he sort of suspected that Lecter had been the father of Ira’s almost siblings (because Jinx was basically his mother and Ira was tired of pretending otherwise). “I think her babies - the ones she…aborted,” He lowered his voice at the word as if he were afraid someone might overhear him which was ridiculous because Bones and him were (as far as he was aware) the only ones out here. “were his.” Of course unless Jinx or Lecter came right out and told Ira he was running off of speculation alone; and frankly the whole thought of Lecter and Jinx going at it like those rabbits he had been unfortunate to catch in the act made him want to vomit.

“He’s so disgusting,” Considering how clean Ira was it about gave him an heart attack to be within ten feet of Lecter whom Ira suspected didn’t bathe and probably hadn’t in the billion years he’d been alive because Ira was convinced Lecter was as old as the dinosaurs. “At first it seemed like he wouldn’t share a den with us because he and I don’t like each other and really just ignore one another but then I guess he changed his mind and is like just there,” Ira shivered, though he was unsure if it was because of Lecter or because he liked the feeling of her preening the fur beneath his ear.

When Bones went on to say that one thing seemed to lead to the next with them - indeed she had a point, he admitted - her talk of the future with them potentially becoming mates and then starting a family together, Ira could see it, like a short cinema clip in his mind. An altercation to the vision he’d seen many times where he was the King. Before he had always been alone on that proverbial throne, but now he added a grown up Bones, and a litter of mini Ira’s and Bones’ standing near them. It was almost too easy to picture in a really nice way. In that instant the Princeling wanted that future, wanted her, wanted her to be his Queen, wanted her to bear him children in a way that was probably an unhealthy possessiveness. Instead of telling her that he asked, “Do you think we’ll go that far?” After all, they were only almost teenagers. Of course, there was nothing that said they couldn’t and in the current point and time in Ira’s life he couldn’t imagine anyone better to make his mate and children with.

“And please,” Ira snorted at her exclamation that she wanted to make sure he knew what he was doing. “I’ll know what I’m doing.” He told her confidently. Honestly, the rabbits didn’t make it look like it was all that hard to do.

Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM

Current time: June 25, 2024, 01:44 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.