Phantom Hollow Call him Judas if you want, but he did it for reasons much older than silver
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice studied the other, how it shoved the dead creature her way. The offer was appreciated, but Malice was in too much of a shock to take it. Besides, food would become scarce, so it was better for the other to eat it herself. Moonlit Hills could get by, even with this disaster that only seemed to spread. Things were going down, and all while she was bound to her den with a pregnant body. Perfect fucking timing Burke.

This isn't like anything I've ever seen here. This is total chaos. She responded, clearly panicking. This is Phantom Hollow, home of the Moonlit Wolves. I am Malice Lanius, very nice meeting you on the edge of Teekon's collapse. She nervously joked. Perhaps it was time for a meeting. Would Sage find it annoying if she would tell her to bring a message to Burke? Perhaps the packs could team up or something. But, in her state, she couldn't do it herself. Was that all, deary? She asked, now just wondering whether she wanted to join. If so, she couldn't. Spots were saved for Buffalo and Byll.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)