Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. - Genesis 2:4-3:24
18 Posts
Ooc — LilyPop
She knew the loner was losing. By this point both she and Jolon were just methodically opening and deepening wounds - their opponent looked battered. But Eve wouldn`t stop, her movements robotic. Claw. Bite. Pounce. Snarl. Claw. Bite. Pounce. Snarl.

But when Jolon pushed her aside, Eve understood. Ezimette was his in heart and mind - and so was this stranger, but in a very different way. 

She prowled around to the front of the suffocating prisoner. Her eyes were chips of yellow flint, narrowed in pure hatred as she looked down at the surely-defeated wolf.

Her truth-telling instincts switched on again after the heat of battle, and Eve coldly obliged, spitting out the words she knew were true.

"I cannot lie. You...will never hurt Ezimette again. You will never hurt Jolon or Asterr or any of this wonderful Pack ever again." She continued, emotionless but for the silent tears that ran down her fur. "You are going to die. Jolon is going to kill you. You are going to die a horrible death, and nowolf will help you, because you are primitive enough to think a crime natural - but civilised enough to know your evil." she stated matter-of-factly. "So if hatred is a sin," like they told me, "then I`ll meet you in hell, you fucking twisted bastard."

And with that, she spat a ball of blood and saliva at the would-be rapist, nodded to Jolon and the huge warrior in turn and padded away, weeping silently for what she had done.

Such emotion! Exit Eve :) Nice meeting you, Sunnydeer.
[Image: dpoalu7ae61.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? [Triggers I guess] - by Eve - April 29, 2016, 07:33 PM