Sunbeam Lair Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Yay! I got The Cyanide Rose(Odyssey) to come over too!~I also found this adorable poem that I desperately needed to add.~By Jason Roop
  Ezimette was so fearful now. So, dearly, fearful. It was hard, really with the Teekon being devoured by locusts, what a pain. The little ember had been bringing nutritional herbs to Ezi, as she had gone through hard times in the past and had just recovered, so it was vital to keep the ghost's strength up. It was hard sometimes to go on with life, but it was all worth it because of one soul.

I know it hasn't been long since I last saw you my dear,
But to me it feels as long as five hundred year.
I miss you to the point I am loosing all sanity,
There has to be an end to all this calamity.

I think of you every second and every breath,
For you I would stare even into the face of death.
To kiss your lips is to taste the sweetness of love,
And it brings forth feelings from the heavens above.

To look into your eyes is to gaze into the sky,
So beautiful with the stars and the heavens inside.
To see your smile is to see the divine,
This poem is for you, sweet love of mine.

He was her every thought, her every breath, her only air. The only one who kept her from letting herself tumble into a pool of doom was him....him... Oh her Jolon, she wanted him so badly. Out of lust, out of love, out of need. He clawed at her thoughts but kept her heart beating. She needed him so badly. Every cold night in the chamber which she slept in since Suniku--who had made her feel too fearful to sleep outside alone--would end soon. That was if the pale beauty was able to throw away her self-tormenting and shaming. For though she was beautiful, she felt as if she were not a good wolf because of the past. She would have to get past that, eventually though, for he hung the moon, and she could not let him slip through her fingers.
Immediately subscribes*
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine - by Ezimette - April 29, 2016, 10:53 PM