Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring watched as the other wolves began to create tasks.  Then she padded up to Saena ready to accept her Alpha offer, when she remembered that she should probably tell Saena about the cougar.  She wasn’t surprised that no one had noticed yet.  She had covered it up pretty good with a strong set of herbs and lot of cobwebs.  Yes, it would surely scar, lucky no one had been too observant yet.  She would have told Saena earlier, but with so much going on lately it hadn’t really seemed that important.  The wounds were currently hurting her with a rising sensation so she decided to tell Saena, before someone else found out and told her.  She just wanted her Alpha to be careful, because you could never be too careful, especially with some crazy Cougar around.

Spring padded up to Saena with a nod of her head.  “I’ll watch them, sounds good.”  Then she attempted to move in closer to Saena and lowered her voice, so hopefully only her Alpha would here.  “Be careful out there.  Sorry I did’t tell you earlier, but I recently got into a fight with a Cougar to save a friend.  That thing is a psychopath, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled.  I don’t know where it is now.  I don’t think it couldn’t have followed me though, I took precautions.”  Then she made a move to pull away, hoping that Saena didn’t blow up on her or anything for not mentioning it sooner.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Spring - April 30, 2016, 10:20 AM