Sunbeam Lair A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Jolon sat down, made himself comfortable as he waited to share a meal with the foxy girl. Perhaps he would make a good father. I mean, if he would ever get the chance at having children that is. If he were lucky enough to catch the flare full of hope, his little Ezi... He chuckled softly to himself, a thing he found himself doing way too often since the night he had spent with the white ghost. 

Finally, the petite frame of the red hunter came in sight and he couldn't help but smile. She was carrying with her, a fat, quite large animal, hanging loosely between her teeth. Huh, guess he didn't have to look out for her food-wise. Hello again, Sorrel. He greeted, glancing at the rabbits he had caught. He shoved one of them her way with his paw, not knowing what she was going to do with the bird creature. Thought you might be hungry. Now he stared at the dead animal, now laying on the ground near her front paws. Guess I didn't have to worry. He added with a foolish grin.   
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Jolon - April 09, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Jolon - April 30, 2016, 06:35 PM