Sunbeam Lair Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Mild pp, tell me if you have other plans.
 Ezimette felt a soft nudge and rose her head, finding Jolon's handsome figure looming over her. She brushed her muzzle and cheeks against him. "Jolon...Are you alright?" She rose to her feet, stretching her long, sleek figure out and joining his side, encouragingly nudging him upwards to climb to the surface. Once they had both reached the surface, she poked her nose into his fur and laid her head upon his broad shoulders, watching the moon glow down upon their barren wasteland. Their home nevertheless, though it may be a wasteland. A low thrum rumbled from her throat, content buzzing in her voice. She shivered and pressed deeper into Jolon's thick, smooth fur when the wind blue at her elegant form. Their breaths mingled in the cool night and she looked to him. Not just physically, but mentally, as she aspired to move from Zeta to the rank just below him once he became Gamma.
 Ezimette blinked her beautiful, vibrant, impossibly green eyes slowly. Every moment with him she savored more than any moment she had ever. "Oh Jolon..." she cooed, her silky voice shaking with shivers.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine - by Ezimette - April 30, 2016, 08:16 PM