Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The man spoke, faint words that only angered Jolon more. Her name wasn't Eztra! She was Ezimette! Or... was she hiding something? No, no she would never. She would've told him. Right? He trusted her, more than this male. She wasn't this man's, yet she wasn't Jolon's either... She was of his home, she was of Asterr, that was good enough.

Blood filled his mouth. The iron taste of the red liquid from one of his own was a disgusting thought, but he couldn't help but gulp it down as the life ebbed out of the man's body. The rapist that had tried to take his girl. He let go, his mouth sore from the biting down and struggling. His tongue almost felt numb, and he let the blood covered muscle hang out of his mouth. He licked his lips, listening to the words Eve was speaking. She was right, she was a hundred percent right. He panted, not believing what he had done. It wasn't the first life he had taken, but this one wasn't in defense. Not fully. Last time it was to protect his home, this time it was because of anger, frustration. No, to protect the white ghost...

He looked up when Noctura spoke, surprised the brute was still around since all of the other's had left them. Ezimette? He looked around, shocked, searching for his girl. Where's Ezimette? He panicked, ignoring his brother's instructions. He jumped to his feet, sniffing the ground in a desperate attempt to find her.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - May 01, 2016, 07:38 AM