Silver Creek The march of ages
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika gave a long sigh of relief as Saena finally announced this was it. They were standing within a large clearing, with a stream flowing through. The land was probably much prettier before, but with the passing of the locusts, everything was completely barren. The grass was gone, the leaves and bushes were gone. All that was left were the trunks, branches, dirt and rocks. Even so, Laika closed her eyes and imagined the place filled with green. She smiled. She couldn't wait for the greenery to grow back. When her eyes opened, her frown returned. It was time she returned to reality and get moving. 

Casmir and Spring offered to go scout the area. She figured that was enough wolves for now. Spring let Saena know that she could stay and watch the pups, but she hasn't been able to go out and explore yet. "If your comfortable Saena," She addressed the alpha politely. "I could help you watch the pups while Spring stretches her paws." She didn't want to take the opportunity away from her friend, but she also didn't want her to have to stay behind again. Besides, this would give Laika a chance to officially meet the pups if Saena agreed. "If not, I'm perfectly fine with going out to find some food for everyone... if there is any."
Messages In This Thread
The march of ages - by Saēna - May 01, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Gaia - May 01, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Shreya - May 01, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Casmir - May 01, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Spring - May 01, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Laika - May 01, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Saēna - May 02, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: The march of ages - by Gaia - May 03, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: The march of ages - by Shreya - May 03, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: The march of ages - by Laika - May 03, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: The march of ages - by Saēna - May 04, 2016, 06:02 PM