Broken Antler Fen First Report
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
No judgement to any of your characters of course x) Haha. You can't challenge the spot if there is no one I think? Ambrosia could step up to Sebastian and say she wants to be Beta etc ;D

Omg and with with BWP Ambrosia can have all the scout threads to scout for prey animals! 

Sebastian nodded, this only confirmed that Ambrosia was more than mature enough to not be offended by words that didn't even mean to be harsh. Sebastian was glad for it. It had been another case with a few other wolves. "Well, it is not a conformation yet, but I have been thinking about it and I've been on the look out. Once you are a scout we can maybe see if there are some more responsibilities in the pack you can do. How does that sound?," he offered to her.

Sebastian then paused briefly there was something else he had been meaning to discuss with her. "And, well, talking about that alpha female. What do you think about Pearl? She has been a good friend of mine, even before this pack started, and I think I have been blind for a long time.... because... she was always there and she give these great advises and... you think she would be a good Co-Alpha? Would you accept her as your alpha?," he asked, sounding a bit unsure about it, because she had a crush on him before and he did not want to hurt her feelings, he was curious about her opinion.
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM