Broken Antler Fen First Report
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia smiled, nodding at the massive male. The more responsibilities she had, honestly, the better. It was what she truly strived for, no matter what. True, Brandy came first and foremost, but Sebastian's will was a sure second. Her pack surpassed even her own needs, but never her children. It was the way things had to be if she was to keep her sanity, after all. Her father had raised and trained her like this, and its not as if she was unhappy like this. She still had freedom of course, perhaps less than in MidnightShadow but honestly she had what she needed.
      "That sounds like a great plan, Sebastian."
His next words didn't surprise her, but she was worried he was only promoting her because of feelings towards the white female. If he was being honest with her, she could do the same. No feelings spared, right? She wouldn't admit it, but she was scared of being turned against yet again, and would have to uproot and leave for the millionth time. 
                   "I think she'd adjust and be a good alpha. I have to admit that she helped me through a bit of a rough spot, and I respect her a good deal. To accept her before seeing though, that wouldn't be a very good idea. I can promise to give her a chance, Sebastian, and that is all."
Messages In This Thread
First Report - by Ambrosia - April 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 26, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 27, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 28, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - April 29, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - April 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 02, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 02, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: First Report - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: First Report - by Ambrosia - May 04, 2016, 03:56 PM