Swiftcurrent Creek oh dear, the soup is burnt
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
All good! :D

A wide grin was painted on Tuwawi's soaked face when she emerged from the depths, however her friend did not look too amused by the act. I thought I’d lost you, I don’t think I could stand for that, Fox said nervously as an air of sincere worry drifted about. The ember frowned, feeling a bad for having played the part of a dead body so convincingly. She lightly cuffed her playmate with a brush of a ruddy shoulder. "Me? Drown in a kiddy pool? It'll take more than that to dispatch this wolf. You should know me better than that, Fox!" she teased the leader, hoping to lift her extinguished spirit.

"Besides, you're stuck with me for good." Tuwawi pushed her snout into Fox's ruff as they shared a moment to nibble at the smaller woman's damp hair. She felt the weight of the statement, but its presence was good. Truly, Tuwawi had become a loyal follower and fast friend to the fledgling alpha, and once those bonds had been crafted, they would remain intact. Tuwawi was a convicted woman who held fast her own ethical and moral compass, and it was unlikely she would waiver unlike a more noncommittal wolf.

Perhaps it would be best to take a break, now, she thought as she leaped onto the shore. The Sveijarn shook her body vigorously to rid her pelt of heavy water. The want to frolic and play had not yet been fatigued, and she found herself dipping into a bow to try and persuade Fox to participate in another game.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - April 12, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by Tuwawi RIP - April 13, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - April 15, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - April 28, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - April 30, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by Tuwawi RIP - May 04, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: oh dear, the soup is burnt - by RIP Fox - May 04, 2014, 06:33 PM