Raven's Watch So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He had come along at the right time and had been in the right place. All creatures needed to drink after all and he had just happened upon the hare stealing a drink for itself. Stark had pounced without checking for the presence of others, without seeing where he was - without any regard to the possibility of dangers to himself. Giving the female the kill seemed to correct thing to do. Her scent matched the scent of the nearby pack and it seemed logical that he give her some sort of offering for her land and her young. 

Stark gave a low chuckle, one shoulder rolling in a bit of a shrug. "My guess is its seen better days." Stark admitted. "I've just arrived. Looks like I missed all the fun though." His tone was dry, clearly nothing about what had happened to them was fun. It looked like a damn mess. Everything about the area screamed for its potential but that wouldn't be enough - not without any sort of prey to sustain them. "I'm Stark."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you're a man who has everything... and nothing. - by Stark - May 03, 2016, 02:02 AM